Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Countdown to the First Day!

Thanks so much for stopping by our classroom blog! Only a few more days until the official start to the 2011-2012 school year! I have been working very hard to get the classroom ready for my new third graders! I hope to use this blog as a tool to communicate our studies, achievements, homework assignments, important dates, etc. to students, family, and friends. I plan to update this site on a regular basis by posting pictures of what the students are working on (with parent permission, of course) and what is going on in our classroom. I look forward to meeting my new friends on Meet The Teacher Day, which is this Friday, August 19th, 2011 immediately following the Info Fair from 12:30-2:00pm. If you would like to bring your school supplies on Meet the Teacher Day, please feel free. It might help to alleviate that first day of school stress. Please take a look around our class blog to learn a little bit more about me and the things we'll be doing this year. You can subscribe to this blog via Google Reader (one of my new favorite tools!), or you can even get new posts sent directly to your email. Hope to see you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment